1. To submit a claim about a damage or return, please either email us at email@example.com or fill out our claims form by clicking here: www.returns.fantasticfawn.com. *ALL returns will require authorization prior to returning any packages* This form must be completed within SEVEN days of receiving the order to be approved.
2. After our returns department receives the form, they will request you to upload pictures of any damages or other issues. If you have received the wrong ratio, a picture of all six items with the size tag showing will be required. They will also request an image of the cut number, located on the care label on the inside of the garment.
3. Once our returns department has reviewed the form and all images provided, they will determine if you qualify for a prepaid return label. Please make sure to ship back the goods within one week of receiving the FedEx label. You will receive the label via an email from FedEx.
*If you are unsatisfied with our products for any reason other than being damaged, the goods can be returned at your own cost for store credit without the shipping, and minus a 20% restocking fee. Please include the return authorization number given to you on the package, to prevent it from being refused.*
1. Any cancellation must be done prior to shipping and must be submitted by the buyer in writing. This includes any origin of order such as Website, FashionGo, and Tradeshow. To request a cancellation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If it is a FashionGo order, please send us a message via FashionGo stating you would like to cancel the specific order.
* Shortages and/or damages are not replaceable; only store credit can be provided in these cases.
* No claims are subject to a refund, we exclusively provide store credit.* All sales of all discounted/sale items are final.